Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 October 2013

Woman Gets Donations From Fans To Have Boobs Enlargement For The 13th Time Despite Doctors Warning In Order To Get Title For World Largest Boobs

A 45 years old busty glamour model and mother of six  Lacey Wildd has raised $23,000 (N3.5m) in donations from fans so she can have a boob job that will make her the lady with the largest augmented breasts in the world. The operation, her thirteenth in total, is set for early 2014 and plastic surgeons plan to insert implants weighing more than 15kg into her chest.
Reports say medical experts have repeatedly warned Lacey that her new operation is not safe. 

Addicted Lacey has had 12 breast enlargements as well as tummy tucks, bottom
implants and silcone implants in her lips. Her chest is already so heavy at 21pounds, that she had to have an internal bra made of pigskin and her own muscle implanted into her torso.


Even her children are not in support of their mother's new operation, as her looks have seen them face cyber-bullying and teasing at school. They also fear bigger implants will cause terrible side-effects such as stretching, tearing, or even an infection that might kill her.

But the bubbly blonde insists she is going ahead with the operation, that her ambition to increase the size of her breasts is actually for her children's welfare.
I want to leave a legacy to my children,' says Ms Wildd, who has six children ranging in age from six  to 29, plus a 25-year-old stepson. My goal was never to be famous. My goal was to be able to take care of my children, to be able to support them'
She said growing up she was one of six children, and her mother was so poor they couldn’t afford a house with electricity or running water.
‘I want to provide for my kids and pay for a college education, so they have opportunities I didn't have. 
Having the largest breasts will increase my fame and earning power considerably. I want to make the most of this opportunity, to give my kids a good lifestyle.


No comments:

Post a Comment