Expect the Unexpected.....Strange events happening in our world
Friday, 30 August 2013
9-Month Old Baby Burnt To Death
A nine-month-old baby locked up in a house by her parents has been reported burnt to death. The girl’s mother was said to have gone to the market to earn a living by plaiting peoples’ hairs at Sapele yam garage while the father was also at work.
The incident occurred at about 7.00pm, Wednesday. The whole building was brought to ruins as neighbors could not put out the fire while men of Sapele Fire Fighting Service arrived late. It was reported that the grand-father of the infant who was alerted of the incident was later involved in salvaging other parts of the building without knowing that his grand child had been consumed by the fire.
When Vanguard visited the scene, neighbors and sympathizers where seen wailing over the loss of the baby just as household items littered the place.
At press time, the cause of the fire was yet to be ascertained, but source at the Sapele Fire Fighting department, who preferred anonymity, confirmed that it was due to electrical spark from power fluctuation.