Total Pageviews

Friday 2 August 2013

Meet the Woman with the World Largest Hips measuring 8 feet

Happy with her size ... Mikel Ruffinelli flaunts figure
                                           Happy with her size ... Mikel Ruffinelli flaunts figure

I am so happy being hippy says woman with the world biggest natural endownment.
Mehn, toolz Oniru nor Omo Sexy can stand this 1000 miles near this woman. Just kidding though. Anyways 39 year old Mikel Ruffinelli is said to have the biggest hips (world biggest natural endownment) in the world which measures 8 feet in circumference. The amazing thing is that she is happy about it. she said: 
More pix below

“I love my shape and I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems,” 39-year old. “I love Mexican food, English breakfasts and chips. My husband finds my shape sexy and we have an amazing time in bed – there’s no position we can’t do! He tells me I’m beautiful every day. Men don’t fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure.”
 

Hubby and Mrs Mikel
She also admits that sometimes they make life a bit more difficult. The mother of four says she can barely shower because she can’t close the door all the way, and moving through doorways requires her to turn sideways. It can also cause issues when she’s out in public, as people tend to be quite rude about her figure. But she always has her husband to back her up.
Wow!!!!!! What a loving husband. For better, for worse..Till death do us part.

No comments:

Post a Comment